Recommended for wounds with light to moderate care. In general they are a physical barrier that isolates the injury from germs entry and protect from external aggressions. They also allow the formation of a soft moist gel that prevents the dressing traumatic removal, protecting the integrity of the tissue newly formed.
Dressing of sodium carboxy methyl cellulose, Pectin of hospital use and polyurethane foam.
- Impervious to water and microorganisms
- Sterilized by Gamma Radiation
Indications for Use
- Cleaning of injures should be performed using minimal effective mechanical force.
- Remove the primary packaging of Hydrocolloid Dressing
- Place the hydrocolloid dressing on the wound.
- The hydrocolloid dressing should be changed at least every 7 days, taking care not to damage the neo tissue formed and the surrounding skin and depending on the revision of the health professional.
- 5 cm. x 5 cm.
- 10 cm. x 10 cm.
- 15 cm. x 15 cm.
- 20 cm. x 20 cm.
- 25 cm. x 25 cm.
- 30 cm. x 15 cm.
- Other sizes at customer demand.